Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2/18 food long--heather

First of all, it's my friend Rachael's birthday. She and I have been friends since we were eleven, meaning she's known me almost 2/3 of my life. Happy birthday Rachael!

As a little view into my world, I log my food as I eat it. I don't usually total it until the end of the day, but I at least pop it in. Sometimes I total after my afternoon snack, like I did today. That's a good thing because, a few minutes after I left to hit my weights and step classes, the Look Alike erased my whole post and, being blogger, it autosaves. Nice. The good news is that I totaled out at 1000 calories after my afternoon snack, so I'll try to remember what I had all day:

Breakfast:
banana
green smoothie
rice cake

Lunch:
eggs and pepper jack
chocolate
grapes

Afternoon snack:
bananas

Dinner:
stir fry (300)
grapes (50)
green smoothie (100)
banana (80)

Evening snack:
cereal and milk (150)
cookies (250)

Water:
16

Fruits and veg:
14

Workout:
weights and step (650)--had to take it easy because I'm nursing a knee injury.

Total calories:
2000

No comments: