Friday, February 20, 2009

2/20--heather

Yesterday was interesting. I went to the gym for my Thursday Pilates mat workout, and my instructor was out sick. Bummer. The gym manager came in and said that Pam wouldn't be in. One of the ladies asked him when he'd put a Friday evening class back on the schedule, and he said whenever an instructor said they wanted to teach then. I told him (somewhat kiddingly) that I'd be finishing my certification in about 6 weeks and would get back to him. He told me to do that, which excites me to no end. I'd love to really work H-A-R-D for the next 6 weeks, both studying and in diet/exercise and see where I get. I bet I could drop at least ten lbs, which is half of the total I'd like to lose. So here goes!

Breakfast:
cereal and milk (150)
green smoothie (200)

Lunch:
jam and bread (a lot) (300)
pasta and sauce (100)

Afternoon snack:
green smoothie (100)
rice cake (50)
chocolate (100)
fruit leather (70)

Dinner:
swiss cheese (100)
red beans and rice (200)
baked onion rings (75)
broccoli (25)
cookies (300)

Evening snack:
cereal and milk (150)
bananas (130)

Water:
13

Fruits and veg:
14

Total calories:
1950

Weight:
138.2

No comments: