Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 12--heather

The days before Valentine's Day are always interesting to me. I can't imagine we'll do anything, but I always think about what I WOULD do if we did something. Probably go out for a nice dinner at most, though with the weight gain, I'm not sure I can afford the calories. A girl can dream!

Breakfast:
banana (80)
green smoothie (200)
rice cake (50)

Lunch:
ww veggie pasta (250)
banana (80)
jam and bread (100)

Afternoon snack:
green smoothie (100)
hershey kisses (100)
cake (shakes head) (200)

Dinner:
pizza (525)
tangerine (30)
hershey kisses (40)

Evening snack:
key lime pie (300?)
fruit leather (140)
pizza (150)
twix (125)
(had a bit of an evening binge due to some stress. Totally let it happen and didn't worry a thing about it, sigh).


Water:
14

Fruits and veg:
15

Exercise:
pilates mat (150)

Total calories:
2575

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What exactly is fruit leather?

heather said...

It's like a fruit roll-up, except made just out of fruit and fruit juice instead of junk.

Nicole said...

Ahhh, well at least that sounds better than the name implies!