Saturday, February 7, 2009

And The Aftermath

February 2, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

So it started off as a day in which I knew I was going to my friend Nicole’s for dinner, so my intention was to keep it light…

Yeah, that went to hell the second Monica and I had a KFC craving.

The good news is I learned you can calculate your calories at KFC.com. The bad is I didn’t bother to do that before I ate.

And then there was the dinner.

The good news is I actually cooked something. Lasagna… and it was yummy. Made a version where you replace most of the ricotta with a combination of cream cheese and cottage cheese. Theoretically it was supposed to be 280 calories a piece… less actually as I cut the thing into 12s not 8s.

That was until I added another layer and decided that only crazy people would top an ENTIRE lasagna with a QUARTER CUP of mozzarella cheese.

I sneeze more than that.

Oh… and I definitely enjoyed cupcakes and breadsticks with the rest of dinner, so clearly all around not a good day.

And, best of all, I got crazy busy and blew off my afternoon workout.

For the second day in a row.

Officially making me a deadbeat.

Breakfast
Bagel (210)
Margarine (120)
Egg (70)

Lunch
KFC (1535)
Chicken strip
Two and a half biscuits
Large mac and cheese
Individual mashed potatoes

Can’t you feel your heart starting to stop?

Dinner
Lasagna (800)
Breadsticks (600?)
Cupcakes (550?)

Total calories: 3885

No comments: