Friday, February 27, 2009

2/27--heather

Today is Friday and, while I usually feel excited that it's the weekend and we get to relax some, this isn't the weekend that that will happen. Today the Music Man gets home a bit early. This is good, because I have to go to both the gym and the grocery store. Tomorrow, the Music Man has the monthly men's meeting at church in the morning, so I'll lose both my Saturday hours at the gym. He's bringing home my friend's daughter's to hang out with us. I'm supposed to have lunch with the girls in my Elijah House small group. Then I'll come home, hang out with the 5 kids for a few more hours. MM will take the girls and the Firecracker Princess over to church for the spaghetti dinner, and I'll stay home with the littles. Sunday I'm in the Monster's class at church. I really do love that time, but those kids are exhausting. Two year olds, they'll wear you out! Thankfully after that all I have left is step, then I can come home and rest for a bit before we gear back up for the week.

Breatfast:
green smoothie (200)
rice cakes (120)
banana (70)


Lunch:
salmon (100)
millet (50)
jam and bread (200)
graham crackers (100)

Afternoon snack:
oreo minis (300)
jam and bread (200)
green smoothie (100)

Dinner:
Odwalla bar (220)
oreo minis (200)
bread and cheese (200)
smoothie (150)
graham cracker (35)

Water:
9

Fruits and veg:
10

Total calories:
2175

Weight:
136.4

No comments: