Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/12--heather

Breakfast:
cayenne tea (20)

Morning snack:
green smoothie (160)
almonds (100)
strawberries (50)

Lunch:
almonds (50)
eggs (200)
1/2 apple (50)
cayenne tea (50)
chocolate (40)

Afternoon snack:
almonds (100)
green smoothie (100)
cereal and milk (200)

Dinner:
Chili's guiltless grill w/ side salad (550)

And THIS is where things broke down. I don't know what the hell came over me. Really, I don't. I just know that I'm so freaking HUNGRY and wanted a Blizzard. I decided to be "good" and eat a couple Samoas that the Music Man brought home from school. I ate five in the car.

Then I went to Target and Old Navy, got back to the car. And ate THE REST OF THE BOX! When I was scarfing down 14 and 15, I realized that there was no way I could keep that down, and it was a really strange feeling. I haven't purged in YEARS. I got home to a quiet house, and realized that I just couldn't do it. I didn't even want to, which is nice.

So here it is 7:23 pm and I'm STILL hungry. WTH? Seriously, what do you do when you've already eaten 2600 calories?

Now, I recognize that I'm probably working out a bit too much to eat as little as I was early in the week, but I honestly wasn't hungry. Now I am, and my body is fighting back, it REALLY wants to keep this weight. I'm starting a cleanse on Monday night, up to 90 days. I don't know if I'm just prepping myself for the raw vegan diet that I plan to keep for at least the first week (and perhaps through the whole thing, I don't know).

Uhhh....whatever that was:
Saomoas (1050)
ravioli (300)

Water:
12

Fruits and veg:
10

Exercise:
weights (200)
mat (150)


Total calories:
3020

No comments: