Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3--heather

I didn't have a green smoothie today, and I really missed it. However, my calories were so low! I was totally satisfied after 1000, but I pushed to get to that 1295 to keep myself in a mentally safe place (1000 was my "number" when I was eating disordered, so I don't ever go that low). Tomorrow is the big day, the day when I do two hours of cardio. I'll hit my first spin class in months in the morning, then hit weights and step when the Music Man gets home. I'm hoping there's enough room in child care in the morning so I can feel the burn in my bum from the hated and miserable spin class. Then I'll come home and rest for a bit before getting my butt kicked in weights and step. I'm a little intimidated getting back into my summer-like gym schedule, but if I want to make this final push, I gotta do what I gotta do!


Breakfast:
steel cut oats (100)
jam and bread (100)

Lunch:
almond butter and jelly (200)
cole slaw (50)

afternoon snack:
plum (50)
chocolate (40)
banana (100)
tortilla chips (75)

Dinner:
sweet bean salad (250)
chocolate (35)

Evening snack:
cereal and milk (220)
grapes (40)

Water:
12

Fruits and veg:
9

Exercise:
mat (150)
funk (350)

Total calories:
1295

No comments: