Saturday, March 7, 2009

I’m Back… Again

March 6, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

So I haven’t been doing too bad in the exercise department, but the food department’s been a combination of “bad” and “too busy or lazy to bother writing down even when it’s not.”

That said, I’m trying to return to the blog wagon… whether it’ll do any good or not, who knows, but worth a shot, right?

Breakfast
Two pieces Little Ceasar’s pepperoni (600)
*While this looks bad, at least I was smart enough to know there was Little Ceasar’s in the office that I’d probably eat anyway, so at least I skipped eating breakfast in the house. Hahaha…

Snack
Bagel with light cream cheese (450)

Lunch
Little Ceasar’s (300)

Snack
Bagel with light cream cheese (450)
*This is the boss’s fault for bringing in Bruegger’s!

Workout
25 minutes intervals on treadmill (220 calories burned)
52 minutes on stationary bike (303 calories burned)

Dinner
Mac and cheese (1280)
Turkey dog (60)

Total calories: 3140

Weight: 72.3kg

No comments: