Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back on the wagon

November 23 Food Log - Nicole

After yesterday's food and boozefest, decided that I needed to try and return to the world of working out and something that vaguely resembled normal calorie consumption.

The goal was to try and lose about a kilo a week, but with tomorrow being the one week mark from the start of this experiment, I don't see a kilo loss popping up on the scale, but maybe I'll come close.

And for those who don't know me, I'm deadline obsessed. A journalism major in college who still thrives off a looming deadline and the accompanying mania, it's the only way I function. Therefore, I'm opting to break this weight loss thing into a series of deadlines with the first being to hit 70kg by Thanksgiving. Definitely doable as long as I keep the shells and cheese outta the house.

On Thursday I'll explain the significance of 70, but til then, it's food time.

Brunch
Two biscuits (360)
1 egg (70)
Margarine (120)

Workout
3.95 miles on treadmill (483)
22 minutes on stationary bike (112)

Dinner
3 servings spaghetti (600)
Vodka sauce (120)
EVOO (120)
Parmesan (50)

(Before anyone starts talking trash... have you ever tried vodka sauce? Fabulous!!! And not because ... compared to Heather... I'm a lush who adores vodka. No, it's just really good and has a nice kick to it.)

Total Calories: 1440

Weight: 71.1
(Lesson learned... you can probably get away with mac and cheese OR booze OR skipping a work out... not all three. Which I suppose is why I ended up in this sitch in the first place... )

1 comment: