Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Day After-heather

So after yesterday's ridiculous display of gorging on restaurant food, today I again had takeout (leftovers). My new goal is to cut down to eating four times a day (from six). I realized that if I add a couple hundred calories to my meals, I don't feel the need to eat as many snacks. I'd like to give my digestive system a break so that it can work more efficiently at the times I DO eat, with the ultimate goal of eating only three times a day. I'd also like to add one monomeal to my days, like eating just bananas until I'm satisfied (be it one or five).

I feel really, really awful today, almost hung over. I had a brick in my stomach when I woke up, then had some migraine symptoms and nasty nausea around 11 am. I've really got to do better and not eat like that again, it's just not worth the aftereffects (who knew that was a real word? Firefox didn't seem to mind it)!

Breakfast:
cereal and organic milk (250)

Morning snack:
green smoothie (125)

Lunch:
1/2 burger (sans bottom bun) (400)
pear (80)
multi-grain bread, plain, lots (300)
green smoothie (125)

Dinner:
organic yogurt (150)
6" sweet onion teriyaki sub (370)
orange (80)
baked lays (140)

Water:
10

fruits and veg:
10

total calories:
2020

exercise:
60 min weights (200)

weight:
still 145

No comments: