Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Mistake that was Probably Worse than the Booze

Ok so this is about to get reallllly ugly. My friends Justin and Andie threw their Birthday Pub Crawl ... six bars on a tour that started at about 4:30.

I intended to go for a run prior to the debauchery; however we all make our choices in life and my decision to spend my day watching OSU trounce Michigan and then go jeans shopping didn't leave time for more productive things.

So, here's the damage...

Breakfast
Two slices Orowheat toast (180)
Margarine (60)
Two eggs scrambled with fat-free cream cheese (200)

Drinking Tour
Old Chicago's
Two 16 oz Woodchucks (480)

Jose Muldoon's
One vodka cranberry (250)
(I usually put these around 200, but our very friendly bartender loaded this one up)
Chips and salsa (250)
(Didn't eat many, but two sips into that drink I knew I had to toss a couple into my stomach to do some absorption damage control)

Tony's
One vodka cranberry (200)
Two pieces of cheese quesadilla with sour cream (450)

Jack Quinn's
12 oz strongbow (180)

Here's where the poor decision making kicked in. (Yeah, I know Heather would say 1000 calories of alcohol was a bad decision already)

My personal cell rings. It's one of the girls from my office calling to tell me that she just went on our site and the domain name has expired. F$@(!

This wouldn't be as big of a deal except I live in a very crazy world where for political reasons there's a list of people who would buy that domain name out from under us just for the entertainment value of saying ''Screw you.''

So I sit in the bar and talk Mon through how to renew it. No luck, system's down or something.

at this point my friends have moved on to the final bar, but now I'm just pissed. I'd been having a great night and now I couldn't stop thinking about the web site. So I went to Thirsty. Hung out with some water and then bid my adieu.

Now I still had another bday party I was supposed to appear at for my friend Jess, but I just wasn't in the mood. so I bailed, figuring no one wants a sulker at a party anyway.

But I was still irritated that I'd had another night shot by my job, so I decided to buy myself a pickmeup. Nope, not a bottle of vodka. That would've been a calorie efficient thing to do. No, I bought Velveeta Shells and Cheese.

Was I actually hungry? Nope.

But here's the damage anyway...

mac and Cheese: 900 calories
Hot dog: 190

Total: 3440

Weight: 70.6kg (watch closely folks as this goes through the roof tomorrow!)

No comments: