Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Might Actually Get it Done

November 26 -- Nicole Food Log

Thanksgiving is tomorrow ... which also means my deadline to hit 70kg.

Fortunately, the scale and I resumed a psuedo-functional relationship when it popped up with 70.2. Happy day... we'll see how long this lasts.

Breakfast
Egg McMuffin (290)

(I'm a big EMC fan... for years I used to be a bacon egg and cheese biscuit girl... until I discovered exactly how bad the fat-drenched biscuit is for you. Don't get me wrong, they're still DELICIOUS, but not the most nutritious of items and haven't had one in forever).

Lunch
Four Cheese Lean Pocket (280)

Workout
59 minutes on stationary bike (305 calories burned)

Dinner
3 servings mac and cheese (780)
Mayo (80)
Hot dog (190)

(Note... intended on having tuna, but that didn't work well and the only other thing around was hot dogs... - know. I know)

Total calories (1520)

Weight: 70.2kg

No comments: