Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Inches Ever Closer...

Yet another day when I didn't get anything done for my trip. I really think that I'll just toss some laundry together Tuesday, throw it all into a couple of bags, and not worry about it. Then I can wrap gifts while we're there since I don't have anything I HAVE to do in OH on Friday until the evening (giving said gifts). I'm not a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kinda gal, but time is short. So here it is, a pretty good day where I wasn't terribly hungry. That is all.

Breakfast:
2 bananas (200)
pear (80)

Lunch:
grilled trout, steamed veggies (250)
almonds (50)

Afternoon snack:
Green smoothie (210)

Dinner:
almonds (100)
taco salad (200)
green smoothie (70)

Evening snack:
cereal and milk (250)

Fruits and veg:
13

water:
10

Exercise:
kickboxing (350)
reformer (150)

Total calories:
1375

No comments: