Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 24 Food Log - Nicole

Ok, so yesterday had itss ups and its downs. Summary... I did well all day and then took my friend Jess out for her birthday dinner. Which was bad, but coulda been worse...

Breakfast
Apex Bar (160)

Snack
Lean pocket Bacon Egg and Cheese (140)

Lunch
Smart Ones Lasagna (300)

Snack
Three crackers (36)

Workout
Ran crazy late in the office, so this didn't happen.

Dinner
Carrabba's... can't find nutrition info... nor do I probably want to, but I did try before I went out...

Bread and olive oil
Manicotti
1/3 Chocolate dessert thing (guesstimate... Jess and I split it and there was still a lot leftover, so maybe only 30%... lol...)

Weight: 71.1

So the scale and I had a fight today. We usually have a pretty good relationship... I keep the diet ok and workout and it responds accordingly. I eat crap and the same occurs.

Now... Monday it decided to get smart with me and say "screw you." Because Sunday morning (post-mac / alcohol binge) I weighed 71.1. So Sunday I kept the caloric intake around 1500, went for a good run, rode the bike and how does my friend the scale repay me? By not budging.

Not very nice and if this keeps up we're gonna have words...

No comments: