Saturday, December 13, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

December 12, 2008 -- Nicole's Food Log

So today was a bad bad food day, but man was it yummy...

In other news, I decided I wanted to return to trying to train for a half marathon again. Haven't picked a date, so think I'm gonna take the training a bit easier this time. (Tried this earlier in the fall and it went better than I thought, but stopped when I realized that I was too broke to fly out to Vegas for the fool thing. Did get up to just over six miles, though...)

On to the gluttony...

Breakfast
Toaster strudel (200)

Lunch (at the caf)
Grilled cheese (350)
Fries (175)
Spaghetti (200)
Sauce (50)
Parmesan (40)
Hot fudge Fro yo (250)

Workout
2.25 miles on treadmill (272 calories burned)
18 minutes on stationary bike (102 calories burned)

(Completely forgot how f-ing miserable incline days were... think I was supposed to go for five miles or so, but wanted to die after two and a quarter)

Dinner
Two woodchucks (450)
Pepperoni rolls (1800)

Total calories: 3515

Weight: 69.9kg (Familiar huh? You won't be seeing that tomorrow!)

No comments: