Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14--6 Days Until WDW

Madness. I was doing amazingly until dinner. My in-laws have all the crap food (worse than junk food, it's literally just crap. You'll see below) you could ever indulge in, and I was so hungry that I ate it. They don't have any real food, so I should've just ordered something more substantial for dinner. However, they picked O'Charley's which is among the worst available. I should've just packed my own food from home, and probably will next time. Case in point, even though I just ate more than a ridiculous amount of food, my father-in-law's DINNER had more calories than my entire day, and that's totally ok with them. Sigh. No wonder I had to teach the Music Man to eat and enjoy veggies!

Breakfast:
banana (80)
cereal and milk (250)

Lunch:
ww pasta and sauce (200)
pear (70)
banana (90)
Dale and Thomas popcorn (75)

Afternoon snack:
green smoothie (225)
buckeye candy (75)

Dinner:
broccoli soup (200)
onion rings (150)
steak and broccoli (520)
taffy (25)
Oreos (320)
Zebra cake (160)
cookie (130)
rolls (300)
popcorn (100)

Fruits and veg:
13

Water:
15

Exercise:
step (425)

Total calories:
3280

Weight:
142.8 (for today, that will likely not be the case tomorow)

No comments: