Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not The Most Productive of Days

December 9, 2008 - Nicole's Food Log

Days like today you realize how much the little things add up. I avoid snacks exactly for this reason 'cause lo and behold my day is over and I managed to kill damn near 500 calories that I hadn't planned to ... for no real reason. Now the French fries I wouldn't take back ('cause HELLO! Who DOESN'T love a good fry???), but the Dunkin Doughnuts?

That was just dumb.

Oh... and before you people start in on me for the fries... I don't want to hear it. They're salty and fatty and made (minimally) from potatoes which are two steps away from being starch Satan.

And you know what? I love them and could care less.

Now here's where the foodies of the world introduce me to sweet potato fries. Nope, I like sweet potatoes straight up, but as fries? No flavor. I've tried twice. Once at a lunch at Phantom Canyon and once in the OTC caf. The OTC fries were definitely better as they were more baked and thus more potatoey, but still... nope.

Figured I'd save people the typing.

So on to the food...

Breakfast

Two slices Orowheat toast (180)

Margarine (60)

Egg (70)


Snack

Three Munchkins (225)

*Hell, unlike most of my eating which is intentionally bad, I just grabbed three of the fool things during a meeting break. Whoops!


Lunch

Budget Gourmet Beef Mac (280)

Small McD's fries (250)

*This was another accident that came as a result of nibbling off my coworkers!


Dinner
Grape Uncrustable (210)
*Love these things!

Workout note... Was one of those days. I'm on vacation (uhhhh, kinda... the judo equivalent I suppose) starting tomorrow and so not only didn't I get to leave for a lunch workout, I didn't leave at all until 7something at which point I realized the OTC gym was closed and I didn't have a gym ID for 24 Hour. Realized on the way home I could've borrowed a bike in eddie's dojo, but by that point said screw it. Hence my sandwich dinner to compensate.

Total Calories: 1275

Weight: 70.3kg

No comments: