Sunday, December 7, 2008

No Gym=Unhappy Mommy=Skipping "Healing"

Confession; I skipped the first half of my inner healing class, Elijah House, today. To go to the gym. This week was crazy. The kids slept through Monday's kickboxing, so I only got Reformer in. Zumba was canceled Tuesday. Wednesday I just did weights before Elijah House, Thursday I had Pilates before small group, and yesterday I had to skip boot camp for MOPS (sigh). Then I was supposed to skip weights and step for Elijah House? I just couldn't do it. I went to step and left before weights, but at least I got step and abs in! Tomorrow I get to go to dual step (or tri-step, or quad step, whatever Amber wants to do), and I'm excited!

Breakfast:
cereal and milk (230)
banana (100)

Lunch:
green smoothie (250)
pineapple (50)
lentils (200)
salad (60)
yogurt (170)

Afternoon snack:
banana (100)

Dinner:
white chocolate (50)
homemade pizza (350)
pumpkin bread (250)
banana (90)
Esther Price chocolate (75)

Water:
11

Fruits and veg:
15

Exercise:
step (530 calories burned)

Total calories:
1970

Weight:
144.4

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What on eart is dual step?

heather said...

Using two steps per person, usually in a V shape (but sometimes side by side). Sometimes we do three or even 4. Hard, but it keeps things interesting!