Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nicole--The World’s Largest Breakfast --December 27, 2008

I’m a breakfast person. If there’s one meal I’ll go all out for it’s breakfast. I try to keep it to a minimum, but if left to my own devices I order everything on the menu… bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits… if it’s there, I’ll eat it… And so we saw today…

I met a group of high school friends for breakfast at a pancake house and probably demonstrated that I really could eat a linebacker under the table. Of note, the pancake place wasn’t a chain, so everything’s a huge guess on the calorie count.

Breakfast
Two biscuits (500)
A bit of scrambled eggs (100)
*Some people question the term “a bit.” Here it’s defined as about two or three bites as I didn’t really care for the things.
Bacon (150)
Honey (75)
½ chocolate chip and peanut butter pancake (200)
French toast (928)
Hash browns (350)
Butter (80)

Dinner
Crescent roll (170)
Mashed potatoes and gravy (300)
Stuffing (400)

Total calories: 3053

Weight: 72.1kg

No comments: