Monday, December 29, 2008

The Day I Heard the Scale Creak: December 26, 2008 – Nicole’s Food Log

So this whole eating like a cow and sitting on my ass thing appears to be working out real well for me. Or not.

The scale worked it’s way up to a number higher than I’ve seen in weeks. Perhaps this means I should stop spending two weeks home for the holidays.

Breakfast
Pumpkin pie (265)

Workout
23 minutes on eliptical (192)
Can I share how much I HATE elipticals? Rowers, treadmills, bikes… all machines I can hang out on forever without getting bored. Elipticals and stairmasters make me want to kill myself within the first five minutes. That said, it was pouring down rain so I sucked it up for as long as I could handle.

Lunch
Mac and cheese (780)
Mayo (40)
Hot dog (40)

Dinner
Four pieces pepperoni and sausage Papa John’s (1400)
Three bread sticks (435)
Cheese sauce* (80)
*NOTE: The cheese sauce itself almost made getting fat worth it! Papa John’s discontinued the stuff in most cities that was once the dipper of choice for Heather and I back during our Papa John’s madness days during college, but it appears to still exist in Dayton. No comment on whether that’s because it’s still the same cheese from 1999.

Total Calories: 3040

No comments: