Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally, a Trip to the Gym!

December 22, 2008 – Nicole’s Food Log

After several days of sloth, I couldn’t handle it anymore and went to the Bally’s up in Englewood (er, Clayton) to try and score two free weeks. Though the manager was kind of ridiculously evil, I got my pass and my visit to the treadmill before I went completely stir crazy.

(Of note: Bally’s is less than impressive and has an aesthetic that reminds me of a larger version of a hotel or apartment complex gym).

But at least I got to move a bit to offset the rest…

Breakfast
1 ½ bagels (390)
Cream Cheese (30)
Margarine (100)

Workout
4.40 miles on treadmill (540 calories burned)

Lunch
Mac and cheese (820)
Hot dog (130)

Dinner
Garlic bread (595)
Marinara (120)
Ravioli (770)

Total calories: 2955

No comments: