Friday, December 26, 2008

December 26--heather

Yesterday wasn't bad. I don't remember everything but when I was counting up last night, I managed right around 2600 calories. Of course, it helps when I do all the cooking so that I can control the calories!

On another note, I SCORED at the Kroger manager's special again today. I love to buy produce there, and today I actually saved more money than I spent. I spend $96, saved $97, and that includes $19 worth of diapers! Tonight we had a ready-to-heat cheese pizza that I topped with "fajita mix" veggies (cut peppers and onions) and a big ol' salad. Tomorrow we'll have fajitas with pico de gallo. We'll move on to french onion soup and arugala-based salads on Monday (Sunday is dinner with the in-laws). So exciting!

Breakfast:
cereal and milk (250)

Morning snack:
sweet potato pie (300)
popcorn (100)

Lunch:
salad with leftover turkey (200)
tortilla chips and pico (200)

afternoon snack:
banana (80)

Dinner:
pizza (580)
salad (30)
yogurt (190)
green smoothie (200)

Water:
8

Fruits and veg:
13

Total calories:
2130

1 comment:

Brenna Kate Simonds, Living Unveiled said...

'm surprised a crunchy like you doesn't use cloth diapers :)