Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm Alive, Honest

December 5, 2008 - Nicole's Food Log

This week's been a bit stressful... combine that with socialization and it's bad bad bad...

Probably the greatest damage was done the day I got into a hard core feud and my coworkers decided to make me feel better by bringing me little ceasar's. Yup, felt way better after half a pizza and some crazy bread...

Then there was lunch with friends yesterday in the caf ... complete with grilled cheese and a mocha chip brownie...

And then the trip to Fazoli's for dinner before the TSO Show (waited for 45 minutes at Macaroni Grill before giving up and heading to Fazoli's...)

All awful. And I find it to be ironic that Heather's topic was emotional eating as clearly that was my downfall this week. When you're happy, you eat... when you're pissy you eat. I've never been an ''eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full'' girl. And, frankly, when I'm not eating the house if I'm cranky, I just decide not to eat which apparently also makes me feel better.

Only thing that fixes this at all is pre-packaged food... sounds awful, but if you eat whatever's in front of you, throwing a frozen thing in the microwave means that's all you get unless you make the conscious decision to take another box out and fix something else. Other foods (and trips to restaurants) leave wayyyyy too much ability with which to fluctuate.

Anyhow, that's my rant... Today I bypassed on ordering lunch in with my cohorts (as I guarantee it would've been a pizza sub!) and brought frozen food back out. Not ''Heather healthy'' but it's my attempt to introduce porton control into my crazy little world. while I was at it, i kicked myself briefly for going to the caf instead of the gym yesterday and hopped back on the workout wagon.

here goes:

Breakfast
Apex bar (160)

Lunch
Four Cheese Lean Pocket (280)

Snack
Five premium crackers (60)

Workout
2000m on rower (107 calories burned)
38 minutes on stationary bike (231 calories burned)

Dinner
Mac and cheese (780)
Mayo (80)
Turkey dog (70)

Dessert
Pumpkin Pie (500)
* actually it was a small piece so probably nhere near 500 and really I just ate it because it was the last piece.

Total: 1910

No comments: