Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 28--heather

The Music Man is home this week before heading back to school, so I'm back to a mini boot camp diet and exercise week. Not as intense as my summer schedule was since there are no classes Wednesday and Thursday and I only want to do 2 hours per day instead of three, but I'm hoping to drop 2 lbs and jump start my weight loss since I've been lazy and lagging and NOT logging since the middle of October.

Breakfast:
cereal (250)
eggs (150)

Lunch:
eggs with red onion, turkey and arugula (250)
banana (80)

Afternoon snack:
pb choc chip cookies (250)
green smoothie (250)

Dinner:
Ruby Tuesday: steak, broccoli, and mashed cauliflower (450)
oreos (160)
sundae cone-yum (275)

Evening snack:
banana (80)
cake (100)

Water:
13

Fruits and veg:
16

Total calories:
2245

Exercise:
60 min step (500)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Two hours a day? Shoot, at this point, my ass would thank me for 30 minutes, but would need the duration of a Project Runway marathon to undue the Christmas damage!

heather said...

Yeah, but that's because each day I eat 400-600 calories more than you do. If I ate around 1600/day, it'd take me that much to undo. Since I'm generally a glutton, well, you see how it's turning out.

Nicole said...

Didn't you learn that crack is whack?

Hate to break it to you, but my worthless Christmas ham self hasn't had less than 2200 calories in a day since I've been home and the average has been 3,000.

Not seeing how your math works out.

But this is becoming depressing enough that I wonder if I could drag the eliptical out to the family room as it turns out there really IS a Project Runway marathon on. :o)