Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And Then Monica Threw A Party

January 24, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

Really it was an unproductive day all around... lots of good intentions that got interrupted by an afternoon surprise birthday party. But I suppose at least I got a workout in. (Um, for what that's worth.)

Breakfast
Pancakes (590)
Syrup (100)

Lunch
2 Skyline burritos (770)
*Ok, well kind of two… really what happened is I overfilled one and so I took all the goo that came out and scooped it into another tortilla… smart, right? Ok, no. Whatever.

Snack (Or Mon’s Party)
2 Woodchucks (360)
Piece of cake (250?)
* I can’t even tell you what kind of cake it was. White. But it tasted different than that. All I know is I didn’t eat all of it and it was a square piece, other than that, I have no idea.
Sopapilla (175)
* No stuffing on this one and they were kind of mini. As they were about the size and consistency of a Pillsbury crescent roll, that’s what I’m going with. If I’m wrong, oh well, at least I didn’t hit the buffet.

Workout
Here’s my real achievement… I drug my ass from the party to the gym. At which point I thought maybe had I drank more I would’ve gotten more accomplished, but that’s an experiment for another day! (Hahahaha…)
55 minutes (310 calories burned)

Dinner
Mac and Cheese (990)
Hot dog (100)
* Ok, bad, but worse is I watched Miss America while I did it!

Total calories: 3335

No comments: