Friday, January 16, 2009

Since When Doesn’t Grease and Booze Improve Your Health?

January 9, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

I gave up today. Threw the towel in to the sick gods and said “Screw it, you win.”

Yup, I stayed home sick. A real productive day too, complete with laying on my couch and watching Grey’s.

My friend Linda, however, was in town from Boulder and, as I hadn’t seen her in a year or two, I agreed to go to happy hour even though I could barely walk for longer than 30 seconds without my heart completely going nuts and me generally wanting to die.

That said, whatever, I wasn’t planning on moving off the barstool, so figured I’d be ok.

And I was.

Perhaps now rounder, but not dying, so hey…

Lunch
Mac and cheese (750)
Hot Dog (120)

Snack
Wheat thins (70)

Dinner
Cheese curds (150) … I ate like three!
Garlic fries (550)
Grilled cheese (650)
Vodka cran (200)

Total calories: 2490

Weight: 70.9kg

No comments: