Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last Day in Ohio… Time to Go Out with All My Faves!

December 31, 2008 – Nicole’s Food Log

So the good news for the day is I hauled myself back to Bally’s for a run. I’m not sure weather it’s the decreased altitude (What is Dayton, like 150 feet?) or the increased fuel, but I don’t do bad running wise when I’m here.

Now the fact that I don’t ever do it and eat like a cow all day, well that kinda offsets things now doesn’t it?

On the upside, we went to a movie and I discovered that, in keeping with the tradition of great food that will one day kill you, the DYT has bad ass movie food… up to and including a full case with 12 types of Ben and Jerry’s! Gosh… and you’d think they’d gotten you already with the $10.50 ticket price.

To my credit, I avoided the movie food. That and the run are about all I can say positive for the day.

Here go…

Breakfast
Two Grands Cinnamon Rolls (620)

Workout: 4.8 miles on treadmill (508 calories burned)

Lunch
Two Chili Cheese Coneys (700)
Fries (300)
*Saying goodbye to Skkyline is always so difficult!!!

New Year’s Eve festivities
Five cheese sticks (550)
Sauce (80)
Vodka Cranberries (450?)
Mikesell’s BBQ Chips (300)
Cubed cheese (350)

Total calories: 3350

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was good this trip and decided to forgo the Skyline. :( Hope you enjoyed yours for me as well! :)

heather said...

I introduced my husband to the joys of Mike-Sells, and he now understand why Lays can't hold a candle to them. Except I already blew my day and now you made me hungry, gah!

Nicole said...

Remember my blog about defensive eating? Yeah, those rules don't apply to foods you won't see again for months. :o)

You should've gotten the coney.

Nicole said...

Oh and Heather... yes, my presence frequently causes people to blow all good intentions. That's why I'm here. :o)