Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 1, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

You know, it hit me this morning that I’m a little over eating like a heifer. Much as my 13 days of debauchery in Dayton were great fun, I’d like to return to something a little more normal.

Sadly, I flew back to the Springs today and intended to kick off the new year with a good trip to the gym.

Uh, yeah, that didn’t happen, but I did work out vicariously through a Biggest Loser marathon.

Does that count?

Breakfast (Airport)
Bagel (300)
Cream cheese (150)
Part of an egg and cheese thing (400)

Lunch
Smart ones mac (300)

Dinner
Mac and cheese (750)
Hot dog (150)

Total calories: 2050

Weight: 72.9 (OUCH!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, I don't claim to be the healthiest eater in the world (I'm eating CANNED soup for lunch as I write this), but I have a question for you. And it's a serious one, not giving you a hard time or trying to be mean or anything. Do you really just dislike fruits and vegetables altogether? Your food logs...well...they constipate me just thinking about eating like that! :) I cannot imagine NEVER eating fruits & veggies...