Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17

I really didn't think I'd be able to stay in my calorie range this week because of the terrible start I got on Sunday, but I'm happy to say that I made it this week. My calorie cycling didn't exactly work because of the Sunday mistake, but I did manage to lose 2 lbs. and stick to it pretty closely. I was pleased with that, and can't wait to actually get back to the calorie cycle this week. Monday is a holiday for the Music Man and I'm totally jazzed to spend a few hours at the gym.

Tonight MM asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner and I told him I had to decline the Chinese buffet because I'm being really serious about dropping wight right now. He snuck off to the other room and called my Music In-laws and asked them if they'd watch the kids Monday night to he could take me to a vegetarian/vegan restaurant, wasn't that sweet? I can't wait to try a new place!

Breakfast:
green smoothie (150)

Lunch:
tacos (300)

Afternoon snack:
green smoothie (150)
sweet potato chips (50)
pumpkin "pie" (60)
banana (100)

Dinner:
turkey, roasted green beans, and sweet potato chips (350)

Evening snack:
licorice (100)
rice cake (40)
banana (100)

Water:
13

Fruits and veg:
16

Exercise:
weights (225)
step (550)

Total calories:
1260

Weight:
142.4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was SO sweet of him! I'm curious, seeing as how you eat things like "dehydrated cookies" and "unbaked cookies"...what exactly is pumpkin "pie"? :)

heather said...

This pumkpin "pie" is pumpkin, honey, cornstarch, a bit of milk, and spices baked at 350 for half an hour. Not over sweet, and a serving has 50 calories. I sprinkle a little cereal on it for the additional 10.