Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 4, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

So in my attempt at a mini-detox, I decided to keep it light for the first part of the day. As discussed in probably my Christmas Eve blog, if you become used to eating 500 huge meals all day long then you need that much food to keep from gnawing on your coffee table.

Thus, I figured if I cut back a bit, ye old stomach could eventually balance back out to something that vaguely resembled normal.

Wasn’t a bad lil experiment, really…

Breakfast
Apex Bar (160)

Lunch
Apex Bar (160)

Snacks
Apex Bar (160)
String cheese (60)
Wheat thins (130)

Workout
54 minutes on stationary bike (303 calories burned)

Dinner
Mac and cheese (780)
Tuna (50)
Mayo (40)

Total Calories: 1530

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, reading "Apex Bar" multiple times, and once with cheese and wheat crackers, and my eyes started playing tricks on me. I swear once it actually read "apple". Hahahahahahahahaha....