Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks Heather

January 23, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

So, a quick note to Heather… thanks for the fact that your ridiculously obnoxious weight loss motivated me to get off my ass today.

After a crazy long day in which I never saw sunlight, I found myself leaving the office in the cold and snow about an hour later than intended.

I wasn’t overly motivated to go work out and was going to blow it off (again) until I read Heather’s blog.

Which pretty much guilted me into going for a run on the grounds that “Well, I may not be losing any weight, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna go home and sit and get fatter.”

Breakfast
Peanut Butter (50)
Orowheat bread (90)

Lunch
Skyline chili burrito (560)

Workout
2.85 miles on treadmill (330 calories burned)

Dinner
Fettucine alfredo (520)

Total calories: 1550

No comments: