Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19-heather

Today is MLK day, meaning that the Music Man is home with us. Woohoo! It's also my grandma's birthday, and it's a big one! My gram is 70 today. For whatever reason I also happen to remember that it's my old therapist's birthday, so happy birthday Michele. And Tim Lautzenheiser, whom we love. Happy birthday Timmer!

Breakfast:
green smoothie (200)
rice cake (50)

Lunch:
eggs (140)
pancake (110)
green smoothie (100)
sweet potato chips (40)
hershey kisses (60)

Dinner:
(this is all a guess based on nutrition information for basic Greek foods, since the MM took me to dinner at an independent restaurant)
spanakopita, greek salad, chicken souvlaki, rice, and baklava (850)

Water:
6

Fruits and veg:
7

Exercise:
jazz class (300)
reformer (200)

Total calories:
1550

Weight:
141.0

No comments: