Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8...

...will go down in infamy as the day that I can't believe how much I ate. As I post at 7:30 am, my stomach still hurts from the overindulging. Sigh. Darn cookies.

When I do the math, it's interesting that the day, while certainly indulgent, it's as bad as I predicted. I think that's because my mindset has changed back to winning the war with my weight, so it FEELS like more. I honestly had a 3200 calorie day going on in my head!

Breakfast:
green smoothie (175)
Of note, this is probably the worst green smoothie I've ever made. If this were my first green smoothie, I'd probably spit it out. Too much kefir and frozen spinach (this is the first time I've bought spinach already frozen instead of fresh and frozen it myself--not terribly tasty).
almonds (100)

Morning snack:
tiny banana (70)

Lunch:
pot roast, ww egg noodles, carrots, and green beans (350)
HUGE hunk of rosemary garlic Italian bread (300)

Afternoon snack:
cereal and milk (250)

Dinner:
grapes and blueberries (100)
chicken, potatoes, and green beans (400)
tortilla chips and dip (250)
cookies (520)
key lime pie (300)

Water:
13

Fruits and veg:
12

Total calories:
2565

No comments: