Monday, January 19, 2009

The Day I DID Go to the Gym

January 11, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

So I still feel like death warmed over. Other than my excursion to Tony’s Friday night, I’ve pretty much laid on my couch all weekend.

Turns out the fever and the shaking and the high heart rate, aches and general malaise were all a warmup for the actual cold thing itself. I’m not sure if this is good or bad, but anything beats constantly thinking you’re going to pass out, so that’s something, right?

Or maybe not, but at some point tonight I pried myself off the couch and attached my ass to a bike. It wasn’t too awful and at least I got something done.

But now I want more drugs.

Sigh.

Oh… on a random note, I’d like to take out an ad for how FABULOUS the Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream cones are. Honestly, my new favorite thing in the world!!!

Breakfast
Two pieces Orowheat toast (180)
Margarine (60)
Egg (70)

Snack
String cheese (60)
Wheat thins (130)

Workout
66 minutes on stationary bike (301 calories burned)

Dinner
Fettucine (520)
Chicken strip (100)
Skinny cow cone (150)

Total calories: 1270

Weight: 71.0kg

No comments: