Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15--It's Half Over (and I Haven't Lost a Pound)

Breakfast:
green smoothie (200)
sweet potato chips (50)
an empty sugar cone (45)

Lunch:
polenta and sauce (250)
banana (80)

Afternoon snack:
grenn smoothie (100)
sweet potato chips (50)
rice cake (40)
empty ice cream cone (finally gone, whew) (45)

Dinner:
sweet potato tacos and corn (250)
rice cakes (75)
brownie bites (420)
tea with honey (40)
licorice (175)
sweet potato chips (40)

Water:
16

Fruits and veg:
11

Exercise:
pilates mat (150)
ABL (150)

Total calories:
1860

Weight:
143.8

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Not true. You've lost about half a pound from the start of the month. Which is something. :o)

(Says she who's not getting jack done on the other side of the country.)

heather said...

Actually, it is true since I haven't actually lost a pound. But then it's not true because today the scale decided to move, so I've actually lost 1.2 lbs this month. How sad.

Nicole said...

Well if it's any consolation, we're halfway through the month and I'm just now returning to something that resembles basic breathing capacity.

And, as for weight, I've technically "lost" two kilos since the first, but that doesn't count that that's because I put on a bunch of weight over the holidays and my "loss" is still a kilo up from what I was in mid-december.

Well, this is becoming an uncheery exchange. :o)