Monday, January 12, 2009

Well if the Cheesecake Doesn’t Fix Things…

January 7, 2009 – Nicole’s Food Log

So I’m sick. Every muscle in my body aches. And I feel like I’m going through menopause at 29. I’m hot and I’m cold and hot and cold. I thought the good news was that I wasn’t going to be hungry.

And I wasn’t. Til Fed Ex brought the cheesecake. Not just any cheesecake. Straight from New York, melt-in-your-mouth crumbly goodness.

We clearly don’t see me turning that down do we?

No. Remember that thing about you can’t turn down foods you’ll never (or not for months) see again? Yeah, you could turn down Cheesecake Factory and say you can make one at home. Or drive up to Denver another day.
But this? This is cheesecake from heaven. And unless you’re flying out to NYC soon, you’re not getting it again.

Hell, I’ve flown out to NYC every March for the past three years and I still don’t get that stuff.

Judge away, but I was happy dammit.

Speaking of happy… I went to Walgreen’s to go stock up on Zycam and Dayquil… Suffice it to say I wanted to die and nothing says a chaser to death like a box of mac.

Eaten on one’s couch. After which I realized that I was officially so sick I couldn’t bear to turn the lights off as I slept on the couch.

(And NO, I wasn’t sick from the mac! Yeesh…)

Breakfast
Egg (70)

Snack
NY Cheesecake (500)

Lunch
Smart Ones (300)
Chips (250)
Dip (200)

Snack
NY Cheesecake (500)

Dinner
Mac and Cheese (1280)
Hot dog (120)

Total calories: 3220

Weight: 70.6kg

No comments: